Interlink Introduces ePadTM XL Signature Terminal
Interlink Electronics today announced availability of the ePad XL interactive signature terminal. The ePad XL terminal is designed for capturing, binding and verifying signatures, ATM card data and interactive customer information. It can be deployed in banks, hotels, car rental counters, cellular service offices and other customer-facing applications. ePad XL also displays text and graphic content for customer review and interaction. ePad XL is supported by with Interlink's family of ePad electronic signature capture devices and its IntegriSign Signature Software Suite.
ePad XL will be introduced this week at the BAI Retail Delivery Conference & Expo to be held in Orlando Florida, November 15th-18th.
- Color or Monochrome 5.7" LCD touch screen with anti-glare finish (320x240 dpi).
- Designed and tested for the retail environment with a low cost, passive, tethered stylus.
- Scratch resistance: high quality LCD with easy to use patented field replaceable screen protector.
- Resistive touchpad:
- Resistive with 'soft' PIN pad.
- Resolution is 903 x 1238 points per inch at 200 counts per second.
- Active signature window: 4.45” x 3.3” (11.3cmsx8.4cms).
- Activated with a light finger touch or stylus tap.
- The bidirectional, 3-track magnetic stripe reader.
- Secure key injection.
- Tamper response.
- aVisa PED approved dedicated security processor.
- Firmware and file authentication (SHA1 and RSA at 1024).
- PIN encryption, master/session key, DUKPT, single and triple DES 64 and 128 bit keys.
- Signature data encryption (AES) is a recommended option to the standard model.
- Compatible with IntegriSign Desktop and SDKs.
- Supported graphic formats: BMP, JPEG, CGM, DIB, EPS, MF, PCL, PCX, PLS, TIF.
- Abundant choices for powerful connections to your legacy and state-of-the-art systems.
- Ethernet Channel - Simultaneous communications to an Ethernet port off-loads high bandwidth transmissions.
- Powered USB (plus host), RS232, RS485 Ethernet channel or 120V AC power supply.
Source: Interlink Electronics
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!