Gigabyte Unleashes GA-8N-SLI Quad Royal - Four PCIEx16 Slots
Gigabyte has launched its GIGABYTE GA-8N-SLI Quad Royal, the first SLI technology enabled motherboard equipped with four PCI Express X16 slots. Based on the NVIDIA nForece4 SLI chipsets (incl. Intel Edition), the GA-8N-SLI Quad Royal is naturally designed for max. performance (and investments). The board supports eight monitors output. Other features include embedded post code debug LED display and up to seven fan connectors.
The company plans to launch sales of this novelty in the Asian market early in December.
- Intel Pentium Processor Extreme Edition/Pentium D/Pentium 4/Celeron processors
- Based on NVIDIA nForce 4 SLI Intel Edition and NVIDIA nForce 4 SLI chipsets
- 1066/800/533 MHz Front Side Bus
- 4 x DIMM, max. 8GB, DDR2 667/533
- 4 x PCI-E X16 , 2 x PCI-E X1, 1 x PCI 2.2
- Dual Gigabit LAN
- 8-channel Audio
- 4 x SATA 3GGb/s, RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5
- 3 x IEEE 1394
- EasyTune 5, C.I.A.2, M.I.B.2
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!