ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe: starting the new motherboard series
The date of ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe availability for sale has been revealed. According to Japanese sources, the model will go on sale early in December.
- NVIDIA nForce 4 SLI chipset
- Supports AMD Athlon 64FX / Athlon 64 (Socket 939) processors
- 4 memory sockets
- 2000/1600 MT/s FSB
- 2 x DDR400/333/266 channels
- 2 x PCI-Express x16 (EZ Selector to enable SLI mode; 2 x PCI Express x8 in SLI mode, PCI Express x16 and x1 in non-SLI mode)
- 2 x PCI-Express x1
- 3 x PCI
- 4 x SATA, 2 x ATA133 (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 0+1, JBOD)
- 4 x SATA II
- 2 Gbit LAN
- 2 x IEEE1394
It seems in the nearest future we´ll witness announcements of similar boards from other companies. Besides, in the middle of December the company will unveil A8N-E Premium without SLI and SATA II, but with WLAN feature.
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!