New ó7000 and ó9000 color printer series from OKI
OKI Europe announced ten models of ó7000 and ó9000 new-generation series. ó9000 printers (á3) provide up to 30 color or up to 37 b/w á3 pages per minute at up to 1200x1200 dpi, ó7000 (á4) provide up to 20 and 24 á4 pages per minute, respectively. New printers utilize single pass Digital LED technology.
Main specifications and advantages:
- 1200x1200 dpi printing without speed losses
- Almost no limits for media type and thickness. Printers can be used for film, business card, banner (up to 1200 mm), á3+ printing.
- Automatic tray, media format and thickness recognition. The feature can be assigned highest priority against driver settings to avoid paper jam and other problems
- Automatic color calibration system, providing constant color rendition independently to printed pages, after toner or photoroll replacement, across all series
- Booklet printing, multipage preview and other driver advancements
- Possibility to set up maximum print volumes, enable/disable color printing access for each networked user
- Possibility to save printer settings and status to an Excel table, that can be accessed only by an admin
- Convenience Copier System (CCS C7000 / C9000) enables to create a total office document production system. Comprised of printer, scancopier and finisher (C9000 only), CCS eliminates the need for a separate photocopier and enables users to create printed, collated, stapled and hole-punched documents.
- The cost of mono printing on ó7000 and C9000 color printers doesn´t exceed the same value for usual mono printers
- At buying a set of color toners, black toner is provided free
All ten models of ó7000 and ó9000 series are expected for sale late in October 2002.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!