DFI announces NB80-EA mobo on Granite Bay chipset
DFI is to release new NB80-EA mobo on Intel E7205 chipset, known as Granite Bay.
- Intel Pentium 4 with 400/533 MHz FSB, HyperThreading support
- Intel Celeron with 400 MHz FSB support
- Intel E7205 Memory Controller Hub (MCH) + Intel 82801DB I/O Controller Hub (ICH4) bundle
- Dual-channel (144-bit bus) DDR266 interface
- 2 DIMM sockets per memory channel
- Up to 4GB non-ECC (x64) or ECC (x72) DDR266 DIMM
- Integrated LAN (Realtek RTL8100)
- AGP 8x slot
- 5 PCI slots
- CNR slot
- 6-layer PCB
- ATX design
Pricing is unavailable yet. Shipments might start after November 4...
Write a comment below. No registration needed!