Corsair Updates Builder Series Power Supplies
Corsair today announced it has updated the Builder Series with new CX V2 models. The Builder Series CX V2 is the successor to the current CX family of PSUs, offering 80 PLUS certification and European Commission Energy-Related Product (ErP) directive compliance for guaranteed efficiency and low standby power consumption.
The warranty on the CX V2 PSUs has also been increased to three years, one year longer than the original Builder Series models.
Builder Series CX V2 power supplies are designed for entry-level to midrange home system builds and desktop PC upgrades.
New power supplies will be available in May worldwide. The CX600 V2 will be available for a US suggested retail price of $74. The CX500 V2 will be available for $64, and the CX430 V2 will be available for $49.
CX600 V2 specifications:
- Ultra-quiet 120-mm fan adjusts fan speed in response to temperature
- 80 PLUS certified to deliver at least 80% efficiency at normal load conditions (20% to 100% load)
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction
- Universal AC input from 90~264V
- Extra long fully-sleeved cables for full tower chassis
- Dedicated single +12V rail
- Over-voltage, over-power, under-voltage, short circuit protection
- Supports the latest ATX12V v2.3 standard and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
- Safety Approvals: UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TUV, CCC, C-tick
- Dimensions: 5.9x3.4x5.5 inches / 150x86x140 mm
- MTBF: 100,000 Hours
CX600 V2 connectors:
- ATX connector: 1
- EPS connector: 1
- PCIe connector: 2
- 4-pin peripheral connector: 4
- SATA connector: 6
- Floppy connector: 1
Write a comment below. No registration needed!