Super Talent Announces Enterprise Class TeraDrive SSDs
Super Talent Technology announced a new line of TeraDrive SSDs designed specifically for high-end enterprise and database server applications.
The new TeraDrive FT2 is a SATA 3Gbps SSD based on the new advanced SandForce SF-1500 SSD processor. It delivers sequential read and write speeds of up to 250 MB/s which will not degrade over time. It also supports transaction speeds up to 30,000 IOPS, making it a formidable storage solution for database servers where random read and write speeds are critical.
The TeraDrive FT2 offers advanced reliability and endurance with state-of-the-art wear leveling, bad bit management, and ECC with up to 24 bytes correctable per 512-byte sector. TeraDrive FT2 is available with either MLC or SLC NAND flash, and is offered in capacities from 50GB to 400GB.
- FTM05F225H -- 50GB 2.5" MLC SATA TeraDrive FT2 SSD
- FTM10F225H -- 100GB 2.5" MLC SATA TeraDrive FT2 SSD
- FTM20F225H -- 200GB 2.5" MLC SATA TeraDrive FT2 SSD
- FTM40F225H -- 400GB 2.5" MLC SATA TeraDrive FT2 SSD
- FTD05F225H -- 50GB 2.5" SLC SATA TeraDrive FT2 SSD
- FTD10F225H -- 100GB 2.5" SLC SATA TeraDrive FT2 SSD
- FTD20F225H -- 200GB 2.5" SLC SATA TeraDrive FT2 SSD
MLC and SLC TeraDrive SSDs are available to OEMs directly from Super Talent in sample quantities this month and in volume later in Q1/2010.
Source: Super Talent Technology
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!