Microsoft Unveils Ambidextrous SideWinder X3 Mouse
Microsoft today announced a new addition to its family of SideWinder gaming products, the SideWinder X3 Mouse, which combines gaming performance and versatile design at a value price of $39.95. This ambidextrous, 8-button gaming mouse features a 2,000 dots-per-inch (dpi) laser-tracking engine with on-the-fly dpi switching between high, medium and low sensitivity.
Like its siblings, the SideWinder X5 Mouse and the original SideWinder Mouse, the SideWinder X3 Mouse has five programmable main buttons that are customizable to gamers' preferences and tested for extreme gaming, with the main button life rated to 10 million clicks. Additional features include these:
- IntelliPoint software to create and assign macros.
- 2000 DPI laser tracking engine.
- On-the-fly DPI switching (400, 800, and 2000 DPI or you can customize settings using special software).
- 5 programmable main buttons.
- Macros (customizable using included software).
- Recessed side buttons.
- Image processing: 7080 frames per second.
- Max acceleration: 20 G.
- Max speed: 45+ inches per second.
- USB reporting: full-speed, 500 Hz.
- Weight-balanced plus wide glide feet.
- Wide rubber scroll wheel with detent clicking action.
- Centered laser port for targeting accuracy.
- Quick Turn (check your perimeter with the click of a button).
- 3-year warranty.
The SideWinder X3 Mouse will be widely available in May.
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!