HTC Unveils Touch Diamond
HTC unveiled its new flagship phone, the HTC Touch Diamond, defined by its compact size, game-changing Internet and its new captivating 3D touch interface called TouchFLO 3D.
With the introduction of the Touch Diamond, HTC delivers broadband-like speeds with HSDPA 7.2 Mbps and HSUPA wireless connectivity. HTC provides a new customized mobile Web browser that enables easy viewing and effortless navigation of websites. As part of this browsing experience users can zoom and pan websites with one hand and automatically view optimized content that has been specially created to fit the display. Turning the device sideways automatically rotates the web page view from a portrait to landscape view.
In addition to Web browsing, the Touch Diamond includes a proprietory new YouTube application for watching a variety of user generated video content as well as utilizing Google Maps for mobile for mapping and traffic data.
The HTC Touch Diamond will be available to customers across all major European carriers in June. It will be available later this quarter in Asia and the Middle East. The North American and Latin American versions of the Touch Diamond will be available in the second half of 2008.
HTC Touch Diamond Key Specifications:
- Size: 102 x 51 x 11.33mm
- Weight: 110 g
- Connectivity: WCDMA / HSPA: 900/2100MHz. HSDPA 7.2 Mbps and HSUPA
- Operating system: Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
- Display: 2.8-inch VGA touch screen
- Camera: 3.2MP, with video calling
- Internal memory: 4 GB Internal Storage, 256 MB flash, 192 MB RAM,
- Bluetooth: 2.0 with EDR
- Wireless: WiFi 802.11b/g
- GPS: GPS/AGPS
- Interface: HTC ExtUSBTM (mini-USB and audio jack in one; USB 2.0 High-Speed)
- Battery: 900 mAh
- Talk time: GSM: up to 4 hours
- Standby time: GSM: up to 300 hours/100 hours with push email
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM 7201ATM 528MHz
- Complete specs
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!