HTC Launches HTC TyTN II In Europe
HTC unveiled the HTC TyTN II "mobile companion" that will be launched in partnership with operator partners across Europe, as well as direct under the HTC brand.
The HTC TyTN II packs all the power of Windows Mobile 6 into an original new form factor. The 2.8-inch colour screen slides back to reveal a full QWERTY keyboard, then tilts up to position the screen for reading and creating emails, using applications, or even just playing videos and games.
The HTC TyTN II allows users to get connected in any country with tri-band UMTS and quad-band EDGE. It boasts worldwide 3.5G high speed internet – HSDPA, at speeds 9 times faster than 3G – and WiFi 802.11b/g to ensure users can enjoy high-speed surfing, uploading and downloading while roaming anywhere in the world.
HTC Home, HTC's new homescreen, offers easy access to photo dialing, text messages, calendar entries, emails and contacts, as well as one touch access to live weather conditions plus four-day forecasts.
Leveraging the functionality of Windows Mobile 6, the HTC TyTN II provides a complete suite of business applications including Word Mobile, Excel Mobile, PowerPoint Mobile, contacts, calendar, push e-mail, notes, tasks, PDF viewer and more. In addition, HTC has included further applications such as a business card scanner and TomTom Navigator 6 (Taster edition) to complement the in-built GPS.
HTC also announced the launch of HTCmail, a fully hosted, secure, and managed email service based on Microsoft Hosted Exchange. The HTC offering provides seamless and real-time access to up to 5 different email accounts, aggregated and instantly delivered to a mobile device through Outlook 2007. Features include email, contacts and calendar. HTCmail is compatible with all HTC devices, and will be rolling out across selected European markets (France and UK at the moment) from September 2007.
The HTC TyTN II will be launched in partnership with operators across Europe from September, including Orange, T-Mobile, Telefonica Group and Vodafone, as well as direct, under the HTC brand.
HTC TyTN II key features
- Adjustable screen angle and slide-out QWERTY keyboard
- 2.8-inch 240*320 QVGA touch screen
- Tri-band UMTS & Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- 3.5G high speed internet
- Live HTC Home screen
- Windows Mobile 6 Professional with Direct Push Email
- Internal GPS antenna, TomTom Navigator 6 Taster Edition
- Business Card Scanner
- 3-megapixel autofocus camera
- Wireless LAN – WiFi 802.11b/g
- Bluetooth 2.0
- ROM 256MB and RAM 128MB
- Easy scrolling with touch scrolling or jog wheel
- microSD card slot
- Dimensions: 112mm (L) x 59mm (W) x 19mm (T)
- Weight: 190g with battery
- Battery: 1,350 mAh rechargeable Li-polymer battery
- Standby time: up to 350 hours for UMTS; up to 365 hours for GSM;
- Talk time: up to 264 minutes for UMTS; up to 420 minutes for GSM; up to 120 minutes for video call
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!