3CX Launches New IP PBX For Windows - 3CX Phone System
3CX released its commercial edition of 3CX Phone System, a new Windows-based IP PBX that completely replaces a proprietary PABX. Based on the open SIP standard, it interoperates with a wide range of soft and hardware phones. Since it supports SIP, it is possible to interface with all SIP-based providers and gateways and connect to standard PSTN lines and/or hosted VOIP lines.
Key features of 3CX Phone System:
- Complete phone system - provides call switching, routing & queuing
- Eliminates phone wiring & patching of extensions to a particular network point
- Makes teleworking easy because employees can answer extension from home
- Purchase cost dramatically lower than a traditional hardware PBX
- Scalable - Unlimited extensions and phone lines. No proprietary expansion modules needed!
- Web-based configuration & status indication - Easy phone system management!
- Unified messaging - Receive voice mail via e-mail
- Auto attendant (e.g. 1 for sales, 2 for support etc.)
- Reduces long distance and inter office call costs using VOIP providers.
3CX phone System for Windows is available in 3 editions: The Small Business Edition supports up to 25 extensions, whilst the Pro edition supports an unlimited number of extensions. Pricing: Small Business costs $350 and Pro runs at $895.
A free edition, supporting an unlimited number of extensions, is also available. The main difference with Pro and Small Business phone system is that itís not possible to buy a support package for the free edition, nor does it include the advanced features of 3CX Call Assistant. Not withstanding, the Free Edition does more than most commercial PBXs do; including an auto attendant and voice mail. The free edition can be downloaded from here.
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!