3CX Launches New IP PBX For Windows - 3CX Phone System
3CX released its commercial edition of 3CX Phone System, a new Windows-based IP PBX that completely replaces a proprietary PABX. Based on the open SIP standard, it interoperates with a wide range of soft and hardware phones. Since it supports SIP, it is possible to interface with all SIP-based providers and gateways and connect to standard PSTN lines and/or hosted VOIP lines.
Key features of 3CX Phone System:
- Complete phone system - provides call switching, routing & queuing
- Eliminates phone wiring & patching of extensions to a particular network point
- Makes teleworking easy because employees can answer extension from home
- Purchase cost dramatically lower than a traditional hardware PBX
- Scalable - Unlimited extensions and phone lines. No proprietary expansion modules needed!
- Web-based configuration & status indication - Easy phone system management!
- Unified messaging - Receive voice mail via e-mail
- Auto attendant (e.g. 1 for sales, 2 for support etc.)
- Reduces long distance and inter office call costs using VOIP providers.
3CX phone System for Windows is available in 3 editions: The Small Business Edition supports up to 25 extensions, whilst the Pro edition supports an unlimited number of extensions. Pricing: Small Business costs $350 and Pro runs at $895.
A free edition, supporting an unlimited number of extensions, is also available. The main difference with Pro and Small Business phone system is that itís not possible to buy a support package for the free edition, nor does it include the advanced features of 3CX Call Assistant. Not withstanding, the Free Edition does more than most commercial PBXs do; including an auto attendant and voice mail. The free edition can be downloaded from here.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!