Sony Ericsson Introduces W300 Quad Band EDGE Clamshell
Sony Ericsson expanded its line-up of Walkman phones with the W300, a quad band EDGE clamshell.
The W300 Walkman phone, which supports both MP3 and AAC music files, offers up to 30 hours of music listening. The handset features direct music keys, shuffle function, as well as a built-in FM radio with RDS and flight mode. The Disc2 phone software supplied with the phone, allows to transfer tracks to mobile phone.
The W300 is shipped with a removable 256MB Memory Stick Micro (M2) expandable to 1GB, as well as a stereo headset, USB cable and music management software. In addition to music features, the W300 can take and view snap-shot pictures or record videos using the integrated camera with 4x digital zoom. The monochrome 1" sub display on the outside of the clamshell allows users to view media player information or caller display without opening the phone.
The Sony Ericsson W300 will be available in "Shimmering White" and "Shadow Black" colour variants and starts shipping in Q2 2006.
- 128x160 pixels TFT main display with 262k color, 101x80 pixels Monochrome sub display
- VGA Camera, 4x digital zoom, video recording/playback
- 20MB internal memory
- SMS, EMS and MMS, email (POP3/IMAP4), standard Push Email
- Polyphonic 40 voices
- Media Player (MP3 and AAC support), Direct Music Keys
- Integrated FM radio with RDS
- Streaming Audio/Video
- Java MIDP 2.0
- OMA DRM phase 1
- USB 2.0
- EDGE 850/900/1800/1900, Class 10
- WAP 2.0
- Kit Contents: 256 MB Memory Stick Micro (M2), Walkman stereo headset, USB cable
- Talk time: up to 9.5 hours, standby time: up to 400 hours
- Size: 90 x 47 x 24 mm
- Weight: 94 grams
Source: Sony Ericsson
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!