Fujitsu Presents LIFEBOOK Q2010
Fujitsu Siemens Computers presents its new LIFEBOOK Q2010 today at the Geneva Motor Show.
The LIFEBOOK Q2010 belongs to a professional series featuring embedded UMTS. Weighing about one kilogram, the compact LIFEBOOK Q2010 is 20mm thin in DIN A4 format. As for the style, the LIFEBOOK Q2010 was designed using titanium joints, magnesium housing and black piano lacquer finish.
- 12.1-inch WXGA-TFT display
- Embedded UMTS with data access and telephony features
- Integrated WLAN and Bluetooth
- VoIP ready with integrated array microphones
- Based on Intel Centrino mobile technology, Core processor ULV (Ultra Low Voltage) with Intel 945GMS chipset
- Six-cell battery enabling up to 8 hours of operation without external power
- Port replicator with integrated dual-layer multiformat DVD burner
- Top security with integrated fingerprint sensor and SmartCase Logon+ software, and with TPM Modul 1.2
The new LIFEBOOK Q2010 will be produced in limited quantities only. It will be available in the second quarter of calendar year 2006 with prices starting at ˆ4,000.
Source: Fujitsu Siemens Computers
Write a comment below. No registration needed!