ASUS Introduces W6 Premium Edition Notebook
ASUS today introduced the 13.3" widescreen W6 Premium Edition notebook positioned as a stylish system for professionals.
The LCD cover was subjected to an advanced paint treatment that makes it ultra reflective. The special coating brings elegance to the white W6 and protects the notebook from bumps and scratches.
The 13.3" widescreen is backed by such proprietary video technologies as Color Shine, Splendid Video Intelligence Engine and special panel v-cut technology.
Besides, the notebook has Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) Bluetooth for omnidirectional wireless connection, data transfers claimed to be three times faster than that of standard Bluetooth. It also features a built-in wireless mouse receiver, WLAN and Bluetooth on/off hot key.
- Intel Pentium M Processor 700 Sequence (1.60-2.13GHz, 533 MHz, 2MB L2 Cache)
- Mobile Intel 915 GM Express Chipset
- Intel PRO/Wireless 2915ABG Network Connection; 10/100 Ethernet; Bluetooth V2.0; RF mouse receiver
- Microsoft Windows XP Home / Professional
- DDR2 533 MHz, up to 1536MB
- 13.3" WXGA Color Shine & Crystal Shine LCD; ASUS Splendid Video Intelligent Engine
- 40/60/80/100 GB HDD
- 3 x USB, 1 x TV-Out, 1 x Card-Reader, 1 x 1394
- 31.5x 22.6x 2.79~3.29 cm (max) size, 1.86Kg (6-cell) weight
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!