Foxconn Announces 975X7AA-8EKRS2 Motherboard
Foxconn released its first motherboard on Intel 975X chipset. The novelty also features Foxconn's proprietary "FOX-1" central control system. It monitors system status, including system frequencies, voltages and temperatures, and can automatically tweak them.
- Supports Intel Pentium processor Extreme Edition, Pentium D, and future Presler and Cedar Mill processors
- Intel 975X + ICH7R chipset
- 1066/800MHz FSB
- Dual channel DDR2-533/667/800 and more; max 8GB
- 2 x ATA133 + 6 x Serial ATA II
- 2 x PCIe x16 (signaling at x8), 2 x PCIe x1, 2 x PCI
- Dual Marvell 8055 Gigabit (10/100/1000) Ethernet (PCIe)
- Realtek ALC882H, 7.1 channel (HDA)
- 8 x USB 2.0
The Foxconn 975X7AA-8EKRS2 will be distributed worldwide and is expected to be available in December.
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!