Objet Announces the Eden500V Large Format 3-Dimensional Printing System
Objet Geometries announced the Eden500Va large format 3-Dimensional printing system, the newest member of the Eden family of systems based on Objet’s PolyJeta polymer jetting technology. PolyJet technology enables horizontal layers of just 16m (0.0006"), fine details, and ultra-thin walls down to 0.6mm (0.024") depending on geometry.
The Eden500V offers a choice of High Quality (HQ) or High Speed (HS) printing modes, enabling users to match quality and speed to the specific needs of any project or application. At High Speed, the system builds horizontal layers of 30m, almost doubling the speed of High Quality. In both modes, the Eden500V enables X and Y resolution of up to 600 dpi, allowing faster production of models with very fine details.
With a large build-size of 50cm x 40cm x 20cm the Eden500V enables bigger models to be produced in a single build. The large build tray also allows multiple models to be produced simultaneously in a single build, saving time and costs, and increasing overall capacity.
The Eden500V utilizes four Jumbo-size cartridges, each containing 3.6kg of material. The system can operate for approximately 72 hours completely unattended. The advanced PolyLoga materials management system ensures optimal materials usage and efficient unattended operation.
Supporting the full range of FullCure materials, the Eden500V can produce models with the wide range of physical and visual characteristics, and complexity.
Supported materials are:
- FullCure Transparent– A general-purpose transparent resin
- Vero materials – Opaque materials that provide good edge details and impact strength. Vero materials reduce the need for painting, while the strong contrast between model and support facilitates cleaning.
- VeroBlue – Detail visualization and improved technical properties
- VeroWhite – White color and improved humidity resistance
- Tango materials – Flexible materials that provide long elongation at break (>50%), enabling models that have a realistic feel of rubber or silicon and can "stretch" for easy fitting with other parts.
- TangoBlack – 61-Shore, soft, rubber-like flexible material for applications requiring significant flexibility and elasticity.
- TangoGray – 75-Shore, harder rubber-like flexible material for applications requiring some elasticity.
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!