RMClock updated to v1.3
RMClock utility that monitors CPU clock and load, FID and VID in real time through module-specific registers (MSR) responsible for energy saving was updated to v1.3
- Improved user interface
- Graphical output of CPU clock and load, FID/VID; can be saved into a file
- CPU load of Intel Pentium II/III, Pentium M and Pentium 4 processors
- Throttling clock monitoring in any modes
- SMP/HT multiway support; independent FID/VID adjustments for each processor
- Support of mobile and server (DBS) Enhanced Intel SpeedStep of Intel Pentium M/Celeron M and Intel Xeon (Nocona) processors
- Specific energy saving and performance settings for AMD K7, AMD K8, Intel Pentium M/Pentium 4/Xeon processors
- Minimal FID/VID monitoring
- Energy saving and performance features recognition
- Improved CPU load determination using custom time intervals
- Improved CPU performance management logic with CPU load "noise filtering"
- Can set process priority to Realtime
- Fixed CPU load determination bug caused by Hibernate
- Fixed user settings saving bug caused by logout, reboot or power off
The utility is available in its official section of the Project website.
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!