RMClock updated to v1.3
RMClock utility that monitors CPU clock and load, FID and VID in real time through module-specific registers (MSR) responsible for energy saving was updated to v1.3
- Improved user interface
- Graphical output of CPU clock and load, FID/VID; can be saved into a file
- CPU load of Intel Pentium II/III, Pentium M and Pentium 4 processors
- Throttling clock monitoring in any modes
- SMP/HT multiway support; independent FID/VID adjustments for each processor
- Support of mobile and server (DBS) Enhanced Intel SpeedStep of Intel Pentium M/Celeron M and Intel Xeon (Nocona) processors
- Specific energy saving and performance settings for AMD K7, AMD K8, Intel Pentium M/Pentium 4/Xeon processors
- Minimal FID/VID monitoring
- Energy saving and performance features recognition
- Improved CPU load determination using custom time intervals
- Improved CPU performance management logic with CPU load "noise filtering"
- Can set process priority to Realtime
- Fixed CPU load determination bug caused by Hibernate
- Fixed user settings saving bug caused by logout, reboot or power off
The utility is available in its official section of the Project website.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!