RMClock utility ver. 1.2 released
New version of RMClock utility (formerly known as AMD64CLK) has been released.
RMClock (formerly known as AMD64CLK) is a simple GUI utility designed for realtime
CPU frequency monitoring and realtime adjustment of the CPU multiplier (FID)
and voltage level (VID) of the supported CPUs via processor´s power management
model specific registers (MSRs). In auto-management mode it continuously monitors
the CPU usage level (reported by CPU itself) and adjusts the CPU frequency and/or
voltage level as required. Current version of RMClock utility supports AMD Athlon
64/FX/mobile Athlon 64 family CPUs featuring AMD Cool`n´Quiet technology and
Mobile or Low-Power Desktop AMD Athlon XP featuring AMD PowerNow! technology.
The presence of these features is automatically detected at the program startup.
Changes made to version 1.2 include:
- New UI and popup menu design, including animated icon feature.
- Support for mobile/low-power desktop AMD Athlon XP CPUs featuring AMD
- PowerNow! technology.
- Improved FID/VID control logic.
- Additional stabilization-related tweaks.
- Additional CPU-specific tweaks for AMD Athlon 64 and Athlon XP family CPUs.
- Bugfixed ´Restore Defaults on Exit´.
Download the new version here.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!