Sony VAIO VGN-T70B: an ultra portable 10.6" dual-spindle notebook
Sony announced VAIO VGN-T70B ultra portable notebook that will go on sale on September 25 for ¥210,000 ($1,910). Sony VAIO VGN-T70B will be shipping with Windows XP Home Edition SP2 and Office 2003 Personal.
Sized 272x205x25-34 mm, VAIO VGN-T70B weighs 1.38 kg and operates up to 4.5 hours with standard or up to 8 hours with higher-capacity battery.
Sony VAIO VGN-T70B specs:
- Pentium M 733 ULV 1.1 GHz (VGN-T70B) or Celeron M 353 ULV 900 MHz processor
- Intel 855GME chipset, built-in graphics
- 10.6" 1280x768 display
- 256 MB Micro DIMM
- 1.8" 40 GB HDD
- DVD±RW drive
- IEEE 802.11b/g, Ethernet adapters
- PCMCIA Type2, 2 x USB 2.0, IEEE1394, VGA (D-Sub), Memory Stick Pro interfaces
- 17mm-key keyboard, 1.7 mm depth
Source: PC Watch
Write a comment below. No registration needed!