Corsair updates XMS3500Ñ2 overclockers memory line
Today Canadian Corsair Memory announced new lower-latency versions of XMS3500 modules XMS3500C2.
New modules, tested on Abit KD7 (KT400) system, have the following specifications:
- Bus clock: 2 x 217 MHz
- CAS latency: 2.0
- RAS precharge: 3T (against former 4T)
- RAS-to-CAS delay: 3T (against former 4T)
- RAS active to precharge: 7T (against former 8T)
- Command rate: 1T
- 32M x 8, 5 ns DDR SDRAM chips
There will be the following versions released:
- CMX512-3500C2 (black) or CMX512-3500C2PT (platinum): 434 MHz, 512MB, 64M x 64, 2-3-3-7-T1, 32M x 8
- CMX256A-3500C2 (black) or CMX256A-3500C2PT (platinum): 434 MHz, 256MB, 32M x 64, 2-3-3-7-T1, 32M x 8
Write a comment below. No registration needed!