Gigabyte gives life to a daughter: GigaCube. Awaiting new graphics solutions
Gigabyte decided to form a new subdivision (JingXing) to produce mainstream products. In the nearest future Jing Xing is expected to announce a middle-end graphics card line under the GigaCube brand.
GigaCube is to host ATI-based cards: from R350 to RV280 as well as low-ends. The new logo resembles Gigabyte’s stressing the parental relations.
However, JingXing will act independently of Gigabyte that will focus on high-end solutions.
Besides, the new domain has already brought a number of ATI-based novelties:
- GC-R9800-PRO-C3 128Mb DDR, CRT/DVI/TV
- GC-R9800-PRO-D3 256Mb DDR, CRT/DVI/TV
- GC-R9600-B3 64Mb DDR, CRT/DVI/TV
- GC-R9600-C3 128Mb DDR, CRT/DVI/TV
- GC-R9600-PRO-C3 128Mb DDR, CRT/DVI/TV
- GC-R9600-VIVO 128Mb DDR, CRT/DVI/VIVO
RADEON 9200 (ATX Profile):
- GC-R9200-B3 64Mb DDR, CRT/DVI/TV
- GC-R9200-C3 128Mb DDR, CRT/DVI/TV
- GC-R9200-VIVO 128Mb DDR, CRT/DVI/VIVO
RADEON 9200 PRO:
- GC-R9200-PRO-B3 64Mb DDR, CRT/DVI/TV
- GC-R9200-PRO-C3 128Mb DDR, CRT/DVI/TV
RADEON 9800PRO-based solutions are promised later in March, and all other – in April. The comprehensive list of already announced solutions includes RADEON 9500/9700, RADEON 9100 and RADEON 7000.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!