SuperMicro announces P4SPA+/P4SPE motherboards on 865G/PE
SuperMicro, specializing in Intel-based server solutions, announced two new 865G/PE-based motherboards: P4SPA+ and P4SPE. They support up to 800MHz FSB, AGP8x or integrated Intel EXTREME Graphics II.
P4SPA+/P4SPE key specs:
- 3.06GHz Intel Pentium 4 / Celeron with Hyper Threading and 800/533/400MHz supported
- Up to 4Gb of dual-channel DDR400/333/266 SDRAM
- Intel Gigabit LAN (P4SPA+)
- Intel 10/100 LAN (P4SPE)
- 2 SATA ports
- Int. Intel EXTREME GRAPHICS II (P4SPA+)
- AGP 8x 1.5V
- Five 32-bit 33MHz 5V PCI slots
- 8 USB2.0 ports
- 5.1-ch. int. audio
As usual for its new P4SPA+/P4SPE boards SuperMicro recommends 17" SC733i-300 chassis that offers four HDD bays, two 5.25" bays, one FDD bay, 2 front-panel USB ports. The power supply of SC733i-300 provides 300W power.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!