NVIDIA unleashes new professional Quadro FX 3000 and 3000G solutions
NVIDIA unleashed new fifth-generation professional workstation GPUs: NVIDIA Quadro FX 3000 and Quadro FX 3000G. New features include:
- Up to 27.2Gb/s memory bandwidth; twice exceeding the previous NVIDIA Quadro FX 2000 series
- Up to 256Mb RAM
- POWERwall technology
- Genlock/frame lock support
- Cg and Microsoft HLSL optimizations
- OpenGL 1.5 and DirectX 9.0 support
- Windows XP (WHQL), Windows 2000 (WHQL), Windows NT, Windows 98, Windows 95, Linux support
- Dual DVI for two independent 1600x1200 displays or one 3840x2400; 400MHz DAC for two analog 2048x1536@85Hz displays
- OpenGL Stereo support at up to 3840x2400
- Professional CAD certificates for Ansys, Autodesk AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor, Bentley Microstation, Co|Create SolidDesigner, Dassault CATIA, ESRI ArcInfo, Helix, ICEMsurf, MSC Nastran/Patran, Plant Designer/Imagineer, PTC Pro/ENGINEER, PTC 3Dpaint, SDRC I-DEAS Master Series, SolidWorks, UGS Solid Edge, Unigraphics, etc.
- Professional DCC certificates for Alias|Wavefront Ìàÿa, Alias|Wavefront StudioTools, Discreet 3ds max, Newtek Lightwave 3D, Side Effects Houdini, SOFTIMAGE|3D, SOFTIMAGE|XSI, etc.
More details are provided in this document (615 Kb PDF).
Below is what NVIDIA´s professional GPU series looks like today:
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!