FASL LLC unveils Spansion series of 512Mb NOR Flash
FASL LLC, a joint venture of AMD and Fujitsu announced 512 Megabit NOR Flash memory Spansion S29GL512N based on 0.11µm MirrorBit technology. This highest density, single die product can support a wide range of solutions for the embedded and wireless markets. S29GL512N is sampling now. The S29GL256N (256 Mb) and S29GL128N (128 Mb) are scheduled for sampling in mid-2004.
Here are some more details:
- 80 ns access time (S29GL128N, S29GL256N), 90 ns access time (S29GL512N)
- 8-word/16-byte page read buffer
- 16-word/32-byte write buffer
- 25 ns page read time
- 50 mA typical erase/program current
- 1 µA typical standby mode current
- Package — 56-pin TSOP or 64-ball Fortified BGA
- 100,000 erase cycle per sector
- 20-year data retention at 125°C
Write a comment below. No registration needed!