ABIT officially announces DigiDice mini PC
Today ABIT officially announced its new DigiDice barebone brand. DigiDice´s distinctive feature is the new mini PC concept based on performance, upgradability and functionality.
New mini PC specs are:
- ABIT IS-50 motherboard
- Intel 865G + ICH5 chipset
- Supports Intel P4, up to 3.06GHz
- 2 x DIMM sockets for DDR400
- Integrated Intel Extreme Graphics 2
- 1 x PCI slot, 1 x AGP slot
- 2 x ATA/SATA HDD bays, 2 x CD-ROM / DVD/VCD-ROM / CD-RW bays
- 2 x Serial ATA ports
- 6-ch. AC97 codec
- Front interfaces: 6-in-1 card interface, mic-in, headphones-in, 2 x USB ports, 1 x IEEE1394 port
- Backpanel interfaces: PS2 mouse/keyboard, VGA, audio, S/PDIF, LAN, 2 x USB ports
- 200W power supply
- Optional TV-out
- OTES Cooling System with FanEQ
- 307x255x215mm dimensions
Four programmable buttons are provided on the front panel for multimedia features access. These can also be bound to apps in the OS.
Overclocking is provided in two ways: either with ABIT Softmenu, or with a special controller managed by 5-position switch on the front panel.
Besides, the system front provides status indication.
OTES cooling system provides noise below 25dB.
Finally, a bag is provided for mobile users.
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!