Zotac GeForce GTX 580 AMP, GeForce GTX 560 Ti AMP, GeForce GTX 460 SE Graphics Cards
- Intel Core i7-975 3340 MHz CPU
- ASUS P6T Deluxe motherboard on the Intel X58 chipset
- 6GB of 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM from Corsair
- WD Caviar SE WD1600JD 160GB SATA HDD
- Tagan TG900-BZ 900W PSU
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, DirectX 11
- 30" Dell 3007WFP monitor
- VSync disabled
- NVIDIA Drivers 267.31/267.26/267.59/267.71
- ATI CATALYST 11.4 beta
- Far Cry 2 (Ubisoft) — DirectX 10.0, Shaders 4.0 (HDR), built-in benchmarking utility (the Middle level), maximum settings.
- CRYSIS Warhead (Crytek/EA) — Cargo, DirectX 10.0, Shaders 4.0, Very High settings, batch file, timedemo available by e-mail request.
- Colin McRae: DiRT 2 (Codemasters) — DirectX 10.0/11.0, Ultra High settings, run as follows: "dirt2.exe -benchmark example_benchmark.xml".
- Metro 2033 (4A Games/THQ) — DirectX 11.0, Super High settings, PhysX disabled, run from in game.
- Just Cause 2 (Avalanche Studios/Eidos Interactive) — DirectX 11.0, Super High settings, run from in game.
- Aliens vs. Predator (Rebellion/SEGA) — DirectX 11.0, Shaders 5.0, Very High settings, run from in game.
- F1 2010 (Codemasters) — DirectX 11.0, Ultra High settings, run as follows: "formulaone.exe -benchmark example_benchmark.xml". Game provided by NVIDIA.
- Tropics Benchmark 1.3 (Unigine) — DirectX 10.0, High settings.
- Heaven Benchmark 2.0 (Unigine) — DirectX 11.0, High settings.
- 3DMark 11 (FutureMark) — DirectX 11.0, Performance settings.
We'd like to thank Unigine for helping us set up their benchmarks.
The GeForce GTX 580 AMP isn't overclocked much and performs only up to 6% faster — no need to add it to the diagrams. In much the same way, GeForce GTX 560 Ti AMP performs very similarly to the GTX 560 Ti with the GPU clock of 1000 MHz which is already on the diagrams.
Far Cry 2
Crysis Warhead, Cargo
Colin McRae: DiRT 2
Just Cause 2
Aliens vs. Predator DirectX 11.0
Unigine Tropics Benchmark
Unigine Heaven Benchmark DirectX 11.0
3DMark 11 Graphics Marks
Zotac GeForce GTX 580 AMP is a copy of the reference card, but it's factory-overclocked a bit, so it's better than the reference after all. We have actually made all the related conclusions in our GeForce GTX 580 review. So I'll just say that it's the fastest single-GPU solution in the world.
Zotac GeForce GTX 560 Ti AMP has a very nice price/performance ratio. And a quiet cooler, too. Although the latter is achieved at the expense of a certain increase in temperature. All in all, this is one of the best modifications of GeForce GTX 560 Ti.
Zotac GeForce GTX 460 SE is a copy of the reference design, but it's still an excellent and inexpensive mid-end solution with a nice price/performance ratio.
Judging by the results of this review, we believe that Zotac GeForce GTX 560 Ti AMP deserves our Original Design award.
We express gratitude to Zotac for the provided graphics cards. The PSU is provided by TAGAN, the monitor is provided by NVIDIA.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!