BenQ Rolls Out GL Series LED Monitors
BenQ announced the release of its GL Series LED Monitors today that includes GL930 (18.5-inch wide), GL931 (19-inch wide), GL2030 (20-inch wide), GL2230 (21.5-inch wide) and GL2231 (22-inch wide). According to the press release, the new monitors eschew the cold, clinical high-tech aura for a warm, playful, sense of style.
The new GL Series LED monitors feature 5 ms response time, the dynamic contrast ratio of 12,000,000:1, Senseye Human Vision Technology -- a proprietary image enhancement engine that enhances colors, clarity and contrast of video contents and smoothens out quick images through motion optimization.
- Product Color: Glossy Black;
- Back Light Unit: LED
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9;
- Resolution (max.): 1600 x 900;
- Display Area (mm): 442.8 x 249.1;
- Pixel Pitch (mm): 0.276;
- Brightness (typ.): 250 cd/m2;
- Contrast (typ.): 1000:1;
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio (typ.): 12M : 1;
- Viewing Angle (L/R; U/D) (CR.>=10): 170/160;
- Response Time (Tr+Tf, typ.): 5ms;
- Hor. Frequency: 30kHz ~ 83kHz
- Vert. Frequency: 50Hz ~ 76Hz
- Video Bandwidth: 165MHz
- Power Supply (90~264 AC): Built-in
- Power Consumption: 27W max.
- Power Saving Mode: >0.3W
- K Locker: Yes
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 364 x 492 x 159.8 mm
- Net Weight: 2.95 kg
- Senseye Human Vision Technology: Senseye 3
- Color Temperature: Reddish / Normal / Bluish / user mode
- OSD: 17 languages
- Tilt (down/up): -5° ~ 20°
All of the novelties come with four sets of interfaces: GL (D-Sub, DVI-D), GL/A (D-Sub), GL/M (D-Sub, DVI-D, Line-In, Headphone Jack), GL/AM (D-Sub, Line-In, Headphone Jack). Furthermore, the GL/M and GL/AM models come equipped with 2 x 1W built-in speakers.
Unlike the CCFL technology used in the LCD monitors, the GL Series uses energy-efficient LED backlighting panels and, thus, consumes less power than other BenQ monitors.
GL2030/A/AM/M will be available worldwide in mid-April, whereas GL930/A/AM/M, GL931/A/AM/M, GL2230/A/AM/M and GL2231/A/M/AM will be available worldwide in July.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!