BenQ Unveils Two 15.6-inch LED Displays
BenQ introduced the new 15.6-inch G610HDAL and G610HDPL LED displays. Featuring LED backlit screens in 16:9 aspect ratio, proprietary Senseye Human Vision Technology, and a 5M:1 dynamic contrast ratio, the new 15.6-inch models are an affordable, lighter, and greener upgrade choice for home, SOHO, SMB, and education users.
Users will find the 220-nit G610HDPL and 250-nit G610HDAL a good choice when it comes to viewing comfort. Differentiating from CCFL, LED is a stable light source without flicker, meaning long-term viewing of documents, still images, video, Internet or any content is easier and more comfortable for eyes. And, unlike CCFL, LED technology enables both G610HDPL/AL models to instantly display content when powered up. The G610HDPL is differentiated by a glare panel.
The G610HDPL/AL models extend their sensible engineering to include environmental responsibility. Energy-efficiency means 73.6% (G610HDPL) and 62.7% (G610HDAL) power savings over comparably-sized CCFL models. The new displays also meet the requirements of RoHS, Energy STAR 5.0 and EuP Energy.
The G610HDPL and G610HDAL debut in Latin America and the Middle East.
- LCD size: 15.6", 39.6cm
- Product color: black
- Max. resolution: 1366x768
- Pixel pitch: 0.252 mm
- Brightness: 250 cd/m² (G610HDAL), 220 cd/m² (G610HDPL)
- Contrast ratio: 500:1 (G610HDAL), 600:1 (G610HDPL)
- Response time: 8ms
- Display area: 344.23x193.54 mm
- Viewing angle: 90/65 L/R;U/D CR>=10 (G610HDAL), 90/55 L/R;U/D CR>=10 (G610HDPL)
- Input signals: D-sub
- Horizontal frequency: 30~63 KHz
- Vertical frequency: 50~76 Hz
- Video bandwidth: 110 MHz
- K locker: yes
- Power consumption: 15.5W max (G610HDAL), 15.5W max (G610HDPL)
- Power saving mode: <1W
- Aspec ratio: 16:9
- Adjustments: tilt -5/20 down/up
- Dimensions: 300.45x377.8x146 mm
- Weight: 2.35 kg
- Power supply: built-in
- OSD languages: 17
- Vista certification: basic
- Windows 7 compatibility: yes
- Senseye: Senseye 3
Write a comment below. No registration needed!