Creative Launches New Travelsound Speaker For iPod Nano
Creative Technology today introduced the sleek pocket-sized Creative TravelSound for iPod nano (model i85) speaker with FM radio designed for 4th Generation iPod nano (Video) under Apple's "Made for iPod" programme. The portable Creative TravelSound for iPod nano includes a FM radio tuner that seamlessly integrates with the iPod - users simply slide the iPod into the speaker and tune to their favourite stations via the player's control buttons. With four slim microdrivers, a digital amplifier and built-in Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) rechargeable battery, the Creative TravelSound for iPod nano delivers sound for up to 15 hours. It also includes an USB port that enables users to sync their iPod with iTunes and recharge both the player and the speaker at the same time.
For extra versatility, the Creative TravelSound for iPod nano comes bundled with a separate speaker stand that enables users to position their iPod in portrait or landscape orientation at an optimally tilted angle for easy viewing of photos and videos on the iPod.
- Ultra-compact, portable docking speaker with integrated FM radio tuner, for iPod nano 4th Generation (Video)
- Four microdrivers for spatial and superior audio quality
- Built-in lithium polymer (Li-Po) rechargeable battery delivers up to 15 hours playtime per charge
- USB port recharges both the speaker and iPod. Also supports the transfer of music, photos and videos
- Alarm Clock function (via iPod) lets users wake up to their favourite music
- Stand (included) allows users to view photos and videos in portrait or landscape orientation
- System turns off automatically when iPod is powered-down or undocked
The Creative TravelSound for iPod nano (model i85) will be available from early May 2009 onwards at a suggested retail price of S$149.00.
Source: Creative Technology
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!