Corsair Launches Modular Professional Series 450W PSU
Corsair announced the HX450W (CMPSU-450HX), part of the newly-established Corsair Professional Series of enthusiast-class, modular power supply units.
The Corsair Professional Series HX450W uses industrial-grade components, ensuring stable, clean and reliable voltages, and delivers the vast majority of its total power output (88%) on the critical 12V rail. The Professional Series HX450W is also tested and guaranteed to operate at 100% load at an ambient temperature of 50°C.
The novelty meets the 80 PLUS BRONZE certification standards ensuring a minimum efficiency of 82% and features temperature-controlled 120mm fan.
The Corsair Professional Series HX450W also boasts an innovative cabling configuration that uses low-profile, flat modular cables that reduce air friction to help maximise airflow through the computer chassis. The modular design also simplifies installation as it allows to use only those cables that are needed.
Backed by the 7-year warranty, the Corsair Professional Series HX450W is available in Europe and Asia.
- ATX 24-pin & 20-pin compatible - x1
- EPS/ATX12V 8-4-pin - x1
- PCI-E 6+2 pin - x6
- SATA - x6
- 4-pin peripheral - x8
- Floppy - x2
- Supports the ATX12V v2.2 standard and is backwards compatible with ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- Ultra-quiet 120mm double ball-bearing fan that varies RPM in response to temperature.
- Double-forward switching circuitry design, up to 85% efficiency under wide load range.
- 99% Active Power Factor Correction.
- Universal AC input 90~264V automatically scans and detects the correct voltage.
- Dedicated single +12V rail.
- Overcurrent / voltage / power protection, undervoltage protection, and short circuit protection.
- High quality Japanese capacitors.
- Auto switching circuitry provides universal AC input 90-264V.
- Standard ATX PS/2 size: 5.9"(W) x 3.4"(H) X 5.5"(L); 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 140mm(L).
- MTBF: 100,000 hours.
- Safety approvals: UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TUV, CCC, C-tick.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!