RightMark Audio Analyzer Updated To 6.1.0
The RMAA suite, designed for testing quality of analog and digital paths of any audio devices, was updated to version 6.1.0.
- Added capability to test any output of MME devices in Windows Vista (to provide access to all outputs maximum speaker configuration must be selected);
- Added capability to test any output of KS devices in Windows XP (PRO version only);
- Saving resulting WAV files is now available for any combination of tests;
- Fixed the problem with testing high-latency USB devices.
The RMAA 6.1.0 suite is available for free along with an English manual at the project's download section.
Besides, the RMAA 6.1.0 PRO version is also available. Updates from any older 6 PRO version are free.
RMAA PRO features:
- ASIO support;
- ASIO diagnostics: supported frequencies, buffer sizes, channels);
- Kernel Streaming support (bypass Windows KMixer);
- Skin support (15 skins bundled);
- Capability to choose any inputs and outputs during ASIO tests;
- Cross-API testing (MME, DirectSound, KS, ASIO);
- Numerous other options, including new.
RMAA 6.1.0 PRO is available at shareit for €79.95.
Source: Audio Rightmark
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!