Creative Introduces Vado Pocket Video Cam
Creative Technology today announced the compact Creative Vado Pocket Video Cam. The SG$169 novelty is available in silver or "hot pink" colors and features 2GB of internal memory.
The press release stresses upon easiness of operation, light weight and compact size of Creative Vado. The camera has a built-in USB interface and an application that will prompt you to copy the video, or you can just drag the videos directly to your PC. You are also provided with a simplified way of uploading videos to YouTube, Photobucket or Box.net.
Creative Vado features:
- Slim, lightweight, pocket-sized design
- Built-in two-inch colour LCD screen
- Removable rechargeable battery
- 640 x 480 VGA video resolution
- Built-in USB connector for PC
- Built-in software program for posting videos to YouTube or Photobucket
- Enable friends and family to download your videos from Box.net
The Creative Vado will be first available from 12 June 2008 at the PC Show and Creative Stores in Singapore at the suggested retail price of SG$169. The list of accessories includes:
- A pouch to stow your Creative Vado Pocket Video Cam, priced at SG$25.
- Spare batteries providing up to two hours of recording or playback, priced at SG$25.
- A power adapter with charging station so your Creative Vado is ready to go when you are, priced at SG$45.
- An A/V cable for sharing your Creative Vado video on your TV screen, priced at SG$15.
Source: Creative Technology
Write a comment below. No registration needed!