Microsoft Releases Next Generation CRM Solution for On-Premise and On-Demand Deployments
The new version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, formerly code-named "Titan," has been completed and released to manufacturing, Microsoft Corp. announced today. The new version is offered under two product names: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 for on-premise and partner-hosted deployments and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Live for Microsoft-hosted deployment. Designed with a single unified-code base for both on-premise and on-demand deployments, Microsoft Dynamics CRM enables customers to choose the right deployment model for their specific business and IT needs, with the flexibility to change deployment models over time if their needs or preferences change.
Some of the significant new benefits and capabilities of this new release include these:
- An advanced multitenant architecture that supports multiple customers per server
- Extended global capabilities including user choice of more than 25 languages and pervasive support for multiple currencies
- New business intelligence capabilities including cross-entity views and an end-user ad hoc reporting wizard
- Advanced business process automation based on Microsoft Windows Workflow Foundation
- New collaboration capabilities with Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 including real-time presence indicators within the CRM application
The new release of Microsoft Dynamics CRM has been in extensive use over the past year by more than 600 partners around the world and more than 100 early access customers representing a broad range of on-premise, partner-hosted and Microsoft-hosted deployments.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 will be available worldwide in more than 25 languages. The English language pack will be available within the next seven days to new and existing partners and customers. Nine additional language packs will be available in January and the remaining language packs will be delivered at a rate of four or more each month. Existing customers with an active Software Assurance plan for Microsoft Dynamics CRM are entitled to receive the new release at no additional charge.
The new Microsoft Dynamics Live CRM service is offered only in the United States and Canada, and is currently available to a limited number of customers via the Early Access program.
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!