Sharp Develops Super-Thin 2.2-Inch LCD
Sharp Corporation has successfully developed a 2.2-inch super-thin LCD for mobile devices with a thickness of only 0.68 mm, the industry's thinnest. It's based on Sharp's proprietary fabrication techniques for thin LCDs, in particular, glass substrate and backlight technologies. This new Mobile Advanced Super View LCD delivers contrast ratio of 2000:1, viewing angle of 176°, and response speed of 8 ms.
- Screen size: 2.2 inches
- Pixel count: 240 x 320 (QVGA)
- Module thickness: 0.68 mm
- Contrast: 2000:1
- Viewing angle: Vertical, horizontal, and diagonal: 176°
- Response speed: 8 ms (black-white display)
- Applications: Mobile phones, digital cameras, and other mobile devices
Source: Sharp Corporation
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!