RightMark Audio Analyzer Updated to Version 6.0.6
The RMAA suite is designed for testing quality of analog and digital paths of any audio devices, be it a sound card, an MP3 player, a consumer CD/DVD player or an acoustic set. The results are obtained by playing and recording test signals passed through the tested audio path by means of frequency analysis algorithms. A more common mark is also provided for those unfamiliar with measured technical parameters.
- The new "Level change" option was added to HMTL report. It shows the same level difference as in "Adjusting level" windows independently from ajusting levels;
- Selected tests have an effect on "Playback only" and "Recording only" modes now;
- Stability was improved considerably.
- Added Kernel Streaming in PRO version (method of sending digital audio data to an audio device bypass Windows' KMixer);
- Full test names in results browser;
- Min/max values in short/full results of "THD (set of tones)" test;
- Mono mode is saved in / restored from registry now;
- Added distortion calculation mode in "THD (set of tones)" test;
- Advanced additional language support ability.
- Added generation/analyze of testing WAV-files: 24-bit 3-bytes int (packed int), 32-bit IEEE float (0.24 float type 3);
- Corrected headers of generated WAV-files;
- Added 8-bit files support;
- Some other minor fixes.
- Added multi-language support (English/Russian);
- Fixed critical error in "Recording only" mode ;
- Fixed some specific error (so-called "RME 24-bit problem");
- Some other minor fixes.
- Critical update: only selected tests will save to / analize from WAV file (compatible mode for RMAA 5.5 test/result files: selected first 7 tests)
- Added skin changing ability (1 additional skin in freeware version, 15 skins in PRO version);
- Added spectrum colors changing on-the-fly (no more need to reload results);
- Some minor GUI fixes (added hits on buttons, added maximize ability, new icon).
RMAA 6.0 features:
- Friendly user's interface (all tests and options in single list, new look of HTML report);
- Added new sample rates (88.2, 176.4 kHz);
- Added new important parameter in HTML report: Harmonic distortions + noise, dB (A);
- Added new MONO mode;
- Added polarity test (HTML report);
- Added new spectrum plot modes (linear/log/mel);
- Added support of local languages on spectrum label;
- Fixed some critical errors.
RMAA 6.0.6 and an English manual is available freely in the Download section.
The payware RMAA 6.0.6 PRO is also available. Update from any 6 PRO version to 6.0.6 is free in the same way as when you bought the original PRO version.
RMAA 6.0.6 PRO is now available at the Shareit.com online store for US$99.
Essentially RMAA 6 PRO is a result of two years of hard work. With it you will get professional features like ASIO, Kernel Streaming, new tests options as well as 15 skins, etc.
RMAA 6.0 PRO unique features:
- ASIO support;
- ASIO diagnostics (supported frequencies, buffers sizes, I/O channels);
- Kernel Streaming support (bypass Windows KMixer);
- GUI skin support (15 skins bundled);
- Any combination of ASIO i/o channels testing;
- Possibility to use various devices in the same test;
- Cross API testing (MME, DirectSound, KS, ASIO);
- Many new options to fine-tune.