OCZ Expands Modular EvoStream Series To 720 Watts
OCZ Technology Group announced the availability of a 720W configuration in the EvoStream power supply family. This 100% modular PSU is equipped with EZMod technology to allow customization of your power system by utilizing only the cables you require.
The OCZ 720W EvoStream provides Active PFC (Power Factor Correction) to effectively regulate input voltage and provide operation in a wider range of environments and countries with varying voltages.
All OCZ EvoStream power supplies come backed with an industry-leading three year OCZ PowerSwap Warranty.
- 600W and 720W Configuration
- Multi-GPU Ready
- Internal 80mm fan
- 3 year warranty backed by OCZ’s PowerSwap replacement program.
- ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V
- OCZ ConnectAll universal connectors:
- 1 x 20+4Pin ATX
- 1 x 4-pin/8-pin CPU
- 2 x PCI-E
- 2 x 4-pin peripheral (1+1 4-pin Conn.)
- 1 x 4-pin peripheral & 4-pin floppy
- 1 x 4-pin peripheral
- 2 x S-ATA (1+1 SATA)
- High efficiency; 75% @ Full load
- Overvoltage/Overcurrent/Short-Circuit protection
- Active PFC
- 115Vac 60Hz / full range 240Vac 50Hz
- +3.3V(20A), +5V(30A), +12V1(15A), +12V2(15A), +12V3(15A), +12V4(15A) (aximum ratings are shown)
- Part Numbers: 600W - OCZ600EVOSLI; 720W - OCZ720EVOSLI
Source: OCZ Technology Group
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!