HTC Introduces T-Mobile Dash
High Tech Computer (HTC), a major provider of Microsoft Windows Mobile-based devices, on October 12 launched in the US the company's first open-faced full-QWERTY smartphone, the T-Mobile Dash. Announced today at the fall Digital Life conference, the Dash Smartphone from HTC features the latest Windows Mobile 5.0 technology and allows connecting to data networks via Wi-Fi.
"Our goal at HTC has always been to create devices that let people communicate, work and entertain themselves whenever and wherever they choose" said Todd Achilles, vice president of sales and marketing for HTC America. "The T-Mobile Dash represents a major breakthrough in product design for HTC, and we couldn't be more excited to bring the smallest open-face full keyboard device to market with our partner T-Mobile."
T-Mobile Dash Specs:
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0
- Push e-mail (direct push technology)
- Instant access to work and personal e-mail
- Quad-band EDGE/GSM networks
- Real HTML web browsing
- WiFi integrating with T-Mobile hot spots
- Music and video player
- Instant messaging with AOL, Yahoo and MSN
- Mobile Office
- Easy to use calendar that synchs wirelessly with your PC for real-time scheduling
- 2.4-inch, 320x240 display
- 1.3-megapixel camera
- Bluetooth technology
- 128 MB of ROM, 64MB of RAM
- A microSD slot
Write a comment below. No registration needed!