Gigabyte Announces Quad Motherboard For New Intel Core 2 Duo Processors
Gigabyte unveiled the GA-965P-DQ6, the company's first 6-quad edition motherboard. The new flagship motherboard sports solid Conductive Polymer Aluminum capacitors for improved durability, and is based on the latest Intel P965 Express Chipset supporting Intel Core 2 Duo processors.
The motherboard's design includes features such as Quad Cooling, Quad e-SATA2, Quad BIOS, and Quad-Triple Power Phase.
Onboard audio is provided by Intel High Definition Audio (7.1-channel) with both Dolby and DTS enabled functions.
- Supports Intel Core 2 Extreme / Core 2 Duo / Intel Pentium D processor
- Intel P965 Express Chipset / Intel ICH8R
- Supports DDR2-800/667/533 memory
- Dual Channel architecture; up to 8GB by 4 DIMM slots
- ATX form factor, 305 x 244 mm
- Gigabit LAN (Marvell 8053)
- 2 x PCI Express X16 slots
- 1 x PCI Express X1 slot
- 4 x PCI slots
- 8 x Serial ATA 3Gb/s connectors
- 1 x UDMA ATA 100/66/33 connector
- 3 x IEEE 1394 Ports
- 10 x USB 2.0/1.1 Ports
- 8-channel ALC888DD Audio codec
The GIGABYTE GA-P965-DQ6 is expected to be available after 5th of June through normal Gigabyte distribution channels.
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!