Gigabyte Announces Quad Motherboard For New Intel Core 2 Duo Processors
Gigabyte unveiled the GA-965P-DQ6, the company's first 6-quad edition motherboard. The new flagship motherboard sports solid Conductive Polymer Aluminum capacitors for improved durability, and is based on the latest Intel P965 Express Chipset supporting Intel Core 2 Duo processors.
The motherboard's design includes features such as Quad Cooling, Quad e-SATA2, Quad BIOS, and Quad-Triple Power Phase.
Onboard audio is provided by Intel High Definition Audio (7.1-channel) with both Dolby and DTS enabled functions.
- Supports Intel Core 2 Extreme / Core 2 Duo / Intel Pentium D processor
- Intel P965 Express Chipset / Intel ICH8R
- Supports DDR2-800/667/533 memory
- Dual Channel architecture; up to 8GB by 4 DIMM slots
- ATX form factor, 305 x 244 mm
- Gigabit LAN (Marvell 8053)
- 2 x PCI Express X16 slots
- 1 x PCI Express X1 slot
- 4 x PCI slots
- 8 x Serial ATA 3Gb/s connectors
- 1 x UDMA ATA 100/66/33 connector
- 3 x IEEE 1394 Ports
- 10 x USB 2.0/1.1 Ports
- 8-channel ALC888DD Audio codec
The GIGABYTE GA-P965-DQ6 is expected to be available after 5th of June through normal Gigabyte distribution channels.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!