NVIDIA Delivers Notebook Gaming GPUs
NVIDIA unveiled the new NVIDIA GeForce Go 7900 Series of graphics processing units, which enable gamers to experience extreme high-definition (XHD) games on notebook PCs. The two new GPUs are:
- GeForce Go 7900 GTX GPU – the new NVIDIA flagship mobile GPU
- GeForce Go 7900 GS GPU – enables gaming performance in slimmer performance notebooks
The NVIDIA GeForce Go 7900 Series of GPUs feature support for these technologies:
- Support for DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 and HDR lighting
- H.264 hardware accelerated support through NVIDIA PureVideo technology
- NVIDIA PowerMizer technology
- 3D architecture built for Microsoft Windows Vista
NVIDIA GeForce Go 7900 Series GPUs are now available for order from industry leading notebooks partners such as Dell (see our today news) and Toshiba (announced Satellite P105-S921 late in March). Other partners that plan to ship soon include ABS, CyberPower, Falcon Northwest, Gateway, Hypersonic, iBuyPower, Velocity Micro, Vicious PC, and Voodoo PC in North America, as well as AJP, Evesham, Gericom, Multirama, Plaisio, and XS2 in Europe.
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!