ASUS Presents External X Multi DVD-Rewriter
ASUS presented the DRW-1608P2S-D external X Multi DVD rewriter, which supports USB 2.0 and IEEE 1394 standards. It provides versatile data storage at 16X DVD-R and 16X DVD+R as well as 8X DVD+R (double layer). The X Multi DRW-1608P2S-D employs the following proprietary technologies, which are already familiar to you, I guess: FlextraLink, FlextraSpeed, DDSS II Technology, and LCT Technology.
- 5X DVD-RAM/16X DVD-R/6X DVD-RW/16X DVD+R/8X DVD+RW/8X DVD±R (DL)/16X DVD-ROM/40X CD-R/32X CD-RW/40X CD-ROM
- Vertical and Horizontal Mounting Available
- Support DAO, TAO, SAO, Packet Write
- Support Windows XP/NT/ME/2000/98SE
- Multiple formats: DVD-ROM, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD-Video, DVD-RAM, CD-R, CD-RW, CD-DA, CD-ROM Mode1, CD-ROM/XA Mode2, Photo CD, CD-I, CD-Extra, CD-Text
- Bundled Latest NERO & ULEAD Software
- High-Speed Interface: USB2.0 + IEEE1394
- Over-Speeding Burning – Less Burning Time and Save Money
- Prevision Recording Technology – Increase by Tenfold the Number of Times Disc Can Be Rewritten
- FlextraLink Buffer Underrun Errors Prevention Technology
- FlextraSpeed Optimal Writing Speed Adjustment Technology
- DDSS II - Double Dynamic Suspension System
- Optical Pickup Head LCT - Liquid Crystal Tilt Technology
- Anti-Toppling Drive Stand for Stable Vertical Burning
- ASUS Unique Live Firmware Update Tool
The DRW-1608P2S-D is now available.
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!