ATI Announces All-In-Wonder 2006 PCI Express Edition
ATI announced All-In-Wonder 2006 PCI Express Edition. The novelty is based on Radeon X1300 GPU and supports Avivo.
Other features features include 450MHz core, 256MB of 400MHz GDDR3 memory, bundled Adobe Premiere Elements 2.0, "domino-style" connector dongles, Windows XP MCE support.
Also, the North American version of All-In-Wonder 2006 for PCI Express includes:
- ATI TV tuner for cable or analog antenna broadcasts with FM broadcast reception
- Gemstar's GuidePlus+ free TV program guide
- Unified application for both analog and free over-the air HDTV broadcasts (United States only) when combined with HDTV Wonder
The European All-In-Wonder 2006 for PCI Express customers will receive:
Optional feature available from ATI.com include Remote Wonder Plus and "HDTV Ready" (an output adapter available from ATI).
- ATI TV tuner for cable or analog broadcasts plus DVB-T and FM tuning capabilities
- Program Guide support with TVTV for Analog TV and DVB-T programs
- SCART connector for televisions
- Multimedia Center 9.12 with a unified TV interface for both DVB-T digital and analog broadcasts
Now available, All-In-Wonder 2006 has a manufacturers suggested retail price of USD$199.
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!