DALSA Powers New Digital Camera Backs
DALSA a while ago announced that its next generation 33 megapixel and 28 megapixel CCD image sensor chips have been designed into two new professional digital camera backs.
The new Leaf Aptus 75 medium and large format digital camera back, which was recently launched at the PhotoPlus Expo, is powered by DALSA's new 33 megapixel FTF5066 CCD image sensor. The camera back, which will begin shipping in November, produces 16-bit images with file sizes of nearly 200 megabytes. The Leaf Aptus 65, which will be available early in 2006, features the 28 megapixel FTF6146 DALSA chip and generates high quality 160 megabyte image files, also at 16 bits.
The Leaf Aptus 75 incorporating the new chip has the following features:
- 7.2-micron pixels for broader dynamic range
- Unique color filters for consistent and accurate color reproduction
- Range of pre-shoot setup options: create image settings and file/folder names
- Handy editing tools: flag, move, and sort your images
- Quick access to gray balance, spot meter, and 100% zoom on screen
- Setup options embedded in the LEAF raw file decrease post-production time
- User wheel for quick access to features
- Lossless 16-bit file compression
- Range of storage options: CF card, 20 or 30 GB Digital Magazine, FIREWIRE disk, computer hard disk
- Compatible with medium- and large-format cameras: use wide-angle lenses and shift and tilt movements
- Compatible with ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS for processing LEAF uncompressed raw files, standard external batteries, and external hard drives
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!