GIGABYTE Announces Second Generation Silent-Pipe Technology - Silent-Pipe II
GIGABYTE announced Silent-Pipe II technology that generates natural airflow to provide more efficient cooling without the use of a heat sink or fan. This is achieved through a proprietary design that draws cool air in through a new proprietary front-flow thermal module to remove heat from the heat sink on the VGA card.
GIGABYTE Silent-Pipe II features:
- Proprietary front-flow thermal module: the first Dual-slot heat pipe solution to utilize a convection slot at the back of the chassis to increase thermal dissipation.
- Natural convection design: Silent-Pipe II technology uses the temperature difference between the inside and outside of chassis, creating natural system convection.
- High-precision die-casting process: uses the latest high-precision die forming technology to increase the thermal conductivity of the material that makes up the heat sink.
- SLI ready: designed for compatibility with dual card configurations.
- High performance heat pipe with sintered powder wicks: powder-style pure copper heat pipe for ultra efficient thermal conductivity.
- 3D performance ready: designed stability during demanding 3D applications.
- Integrated architecture design: heat pipe and GPU actually make contact to provide better heat conductivity.
GIGABYTE Silent-Pipe II technology will be available on a range of GIGABYTE VGA cards that include the GV-NX66T128D-SP with GDDR3 memory and the GV-NX66T256DE with DDR2 memory.
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!