LaCie Introduces Big Disk Hi-Speed USB 2.0: Compact 1TB USB Hard Drive
LaCie introduced an affordable and easy-to-use Hi-Speed USB 2.0 hard drive: LaCie Big Disk Hi-Speed USB 2.0 packing up to 1TB into a sturdy aluminum d2 case. Drives ship standard with LaCie’s new One Click Backup Software for PC and Mac.
Big Disk Hi-Speed USB 2.0 500GB and 600GB models are fan-free for ultra-quiet operation, while the 1TB model includes new Smart Fan technology that automatically cools the drive when needed. Drives are protected by LaCie’s d2 aluminum alloy case design that helps dissipates heat by drawing it away from the internal disk, prolonging the life of the drive.
- Up to 1TB of storage capacity
- Convenient plug-and-play, no software or drives to configure
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface for PC and Mac
- Ultra-quiet, fanless operation (500GB/600GB models)
- Can be stacked, rack-mounted or stood upright
- Automatic Smart Fan quiet cooling control (1TB model)
- Free 1-Click Backup Software for PC/Mac
LaCie Big Disk Hi-Speed USB 2.0 is available end of October at the retail prices below via LaCie’s specialized dealer network. Big Disk Hi-Speed USB 2.0 comes with all necessary cables and includes a one-year limited warranty in the US and a two-year limited warranty in Europe.
- 300964 LaCie Big Disk Hi-Speed USB 2.0 500GB $349
- 300990 LaCie Big Disk Hi-Speed USB 2.0 600GB $429
- 300966 LaCie Big Disk Hi-Speed USB 2.0 1TB $929
Write a comment below. No registration needed!