RightMark CPU Clock Utility v1.6 is released!
Changes to this version include:
- New P-States Transitions management with user-definable P-States table feature.
- New unified PST/ODCM management scheme (when both PST and ODCM are used).
- Single set of profiles for PST, ODCM and PST+ODCM management schemes.
- Added optional OS load-based management (a workaround for Intel Centrino platform).
- Removed "Run HLT command when OS is idle" option.
- Fixed restoring of Advanced CPU settings upon resume from Standby/Hibernate modes.
- Added more configuration options for AMD K7 CPU family.
- Added power management-related chipset configuration options for Intel Centrino platform (i855/i915M series).
- Added FID/VID transition stabilization time setting for Intel Pentium 4 and Pentium M processors.
- Fixed Transmeta LongRun Table Interface info.
- Added independent AC and Battery settings for Transmeta processors.
- CPU Load and Throttled Clock are now reported as "N/A" when CPU does not support necessary features.
- Added logging period limiting and log file "rotating" (when max logging period elapses and at the program startup).
- Added command-line parameters support (CPU info dump, profile change and exit commands).
The new version is available here
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!