Canon PowerShot series: S60 replaces S50
Canon updated its PowerShot series with S60 model that replaced the previous S50. The main difference is the 3.6x (28-100mm in 35mm equiv.) lens vs. 3x (35-105mm in 35mm equiv.) in S50.
- 5-megapixel 1/2" CCD
- 3.6x optical lens
- 5.8-20.7mm, f/2.8-8.0 (WIDE), f/5.3-8.0 (TELE)
- 15-1/2000 s exposures
- 44cm to inf. normal mode, 4-44cm (W) and 30-44cm (excl. W) macro
- Optical viewfinder
- 4.1x digital zoom
- ISO 50/100/200/400
- 640x480 (Small), 1600x1200 (Medium 2), 2048x1536 (Medium 1), 2592x1944 (Large) image resolutions; 640x480, 320x240, 160x120 movie resolutions
- JPEG (EXIF 2.2), RAW, AVI formats
- CompactFlash Card Type I/II media
- USB, A/V-out (NTSC/PAL), mono sound
- Canon Direct Photo Printer, PictBridge
- NB-2LH/NB-2L batteries or ACK700 battery kit
- 114x56.5x38.8mm size
- 230g weight
Shipments are to be launched next month.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!