D3D RightMark Beta 4 is released!
3D.Rightmark.Org, the independent DirectX 3D Benchmarking Project, released a new version of the D3D RightMark graphics benchmarking suite. The new features of D3D RightMark 126.96.36.199 (Public Beta 4) include:
- User Interface
- The new "skinned" user interface for the D3D RightMark shell and all modules.
- The new look of the results files (for XML and HTML formats).
- The new look of the reports files (for HTML format).
- Test Modules
- VS 3.0 and PS 3.0 support for some tests. (PS 3.0 and VS 3.0 shaders supported only on "DX9.1" hardware. VS 3.0 supported for all hardware if you set software vertex processing.)
- VS dynamic flow control support for the "Geometry Processing Speed" test. (Not available on some DX9 hardware (ATI´s R3x).)
- PS 2.a shaders for the "Pixel Shading" test (Water and Cook-Torrance lighting). (These PS 2.a shaders currently supported only on nVidia´s GeForce FX hardware (NV3x+).)
- PS 1.1 and 1.4 shaders for the "Pixel Shading" test (Psychodelic and Wood).
- The new shader profiles for the "Pixel Filling" test.
- The new shader profiles for the "Geometry Processing Speed" test.
- The new look of the "Geometry Processing Speed" test (smaller light range)
- The "Pixel Filling" test has the separate PPS(pixels/second) and TPS(texels/second) results.
- The "State Profiler" test was removed.
- Bug fixes
- A number of errors in the D3D RightMark shell were fixed.
- A number of errors in the test modules were fixed.
The source code for version 188.8.131.52 was removed from the main archive and will be available soon separately. And the binaries are available in the official Download section.
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!