Chaintech´s IMO-Desk officially announced
In July 2003 Chaintech informed about plans to extend its product list: besides traditional motherboards and desktop 3D graphics Taiwanese maker intended to expand its presence in segments such as DVB receivers, media centers, DTR notebooks (IMO-Desk PC). The latter exactly is worth a separate mention.
In September at Computex 2003 visitors could already see the showcased IMO-Desk, and today Chaintech officially released these solutions marked I651U. Before May 2004 the company plans to release another seven IMO-Desk models to achieve yearly production to 50,000 units. By the way, in March the company is to introduce its SFF (small form factor) models also called barebones.
- Supports Intel Socket 478 Celeron/Pentium 4 (400/533 FSB MHz)
- SiS 651 + SiS 962 chipset
- 1 x 184-pin socket for PC1600/2100/2700 (up to 1GB)
- 15" active XGA matrix
- 250nit brightness
- 16.2 million colors
- 300:1 contrast
- 60°/60° horizontal and 50°/70° vertical viewing angles
- 1 x 3.5" ATA133 IDE, 120GB max., PIO Mode 4 (16.6MB/s), Multi Mode 4 (up to 66MB/s), Multi Word Mode 5 (up to 100MB/s), Multi Word Mode 6 (up to 133MB/s)
- 5.25" ATAPI CD-ROM / DVD-ROM / DVD-ROM + CD-RW / DVD-R/+RW / combo
- AC adapter, 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz input; 20V DC, 16.67A, 120W output
- 350x286x48~53mm size
- Front panel:
- 6-in-1 reader (SM / MMC / MS / SD / CF / MD)
- Back panel:
- AC adapter input
- Left panel:
- 2 x USB2.0
- Optical S/PDIF-Out
- Bass/Center audio connectors
- Rigth panel:
- 2 x USB2.0
- 2 x IEEE1394 (4-pin and 6-pin)
To foreign markets IMO-Desk is shipped without the processor and memory.
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!