Casio Computer to ship 5Mp QV-R51 digital camera
Late in January Casio Computer is to ship its new digital camera, Casio QV-R51. The key differences from the previous models like QV-R40 include 5Mp (effective) CCD and 2" LCD display.
Casio QV-R51 brief specs:
- 1/1.8" 5.0Mp CCD
- 2560x1920, 2560x1712, 2048x1536, 1600x1200, 1280x960, 640x480 resolutions
- JPEG image format
- Up to 320x240 @ 15 fps AVI (Motion JPEG) movies, up to 60s
- Canon proprietary lens, 39-117mm in 35mm equiv., F2.8-4.9, 60cm to inf. Normal and 10-70cm Macro focusing distances
- 4-1/2000s exposures
- ISO50, ISO100, ISO200, ISO400
- 2" LCD, 84,960 pixels (354x240)
- SD/MMC, USB interfaces
- 2 x ÀÀ power supply
- 88.3x33.4x60.4mm size
- 168g weight w/o batteries
I´ll just add that for the Japanese market Casio priced Casio QV-R51 ¥50,000 (about $470).
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!