RightMark 3DSound 1.0 released!
This is to announce the new release of RightMark 3DSound 1.0!
Version 1.0 features (differences from the beta are bold):
- DirectSound diagnostics: hardware functions output to specified DirectSound device;
- EAX1, EAX2, EAX3,
EAX4 support check;
- DirectSound3D positioning quality check, vertical plane supported;
- EAX2 and EAX3 reverb, occlusions and obstructions;
- CPU load measurements with different amounts of DirectSound and DirectSound3D buffers and EAX2 reverb;
- Special CPU load statistics manipulation, average and dispersion values, added batch test mode;
- Updated User´s Manual.
Supplied with a brief manual, RightMark 3DSound is available in the Download section.
RightMark Audio is the independent audio measurements open-source project developed by iXBT.com team. Our Manifest is on the main page.
Our post-moderated forum is open for constructive discussions. For more details visit audio.rightmark.org.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!